Sign in to follow this  
sc s15

Threads I'm following keep getting unfollowed. - FIXED

Seems off for me still, I get the subscription window but it won't complete the request.

I'm on a tablet and phone though, will try from a pc tomorrow.

I still can't subscribe to yours. Mine disappeared for the day so whatever they did to it worked.

No your not really......i can't follow up on any of my posts after june 2012 using the "my content" button of my profile....pm'd Loz and was ignored, twice.

But its all ok that half the site doesn't work, is 27 clicks to get to any info and the search function is more useless than theoretical mathematics.......because the sites getting lots of impressive statistical hits ( only if you include classifieds related traffic now coming from the new classifieds system )

Edited by datsun180

The "My content" has never worked for me on SAU, but has always worked here, with the exception of my own thread which I can't subscribe to.

I've confirmed I cannot subscribe to it on the PC either.

I also find the search function absolutely useless, so I use google with site:nissansilvia.com appended to my searches to make it site specific, that should help you in the future if you're not already doing it.

As for the other things you mentioned, I'd suggest you start a new thread or take it up in PM, I don't want to be embroiled in politics or have this thread derailed, I just want my subscriptions fixed :)

I've been testing this almost daily for the past week and can't replicate any database warnings. Are you still getting those?

Everytime I post in my thread.

I also can't subscribe to it and all the previous subscribers to it are gone. There was over 20, there's no 8 from people who have re-subscribe.

Well we cant bring back Subscribers sadly.

I also get all the Notifications for people that reply to your thread.

And it seems fine when i post in there actually.

Edited by antonio

What can I give you then?

I only get the occassional error window, otherwise it just hangs at saving post (but has posted)

Are you not able to see within the DB when I've made posts and see what codes are returned? It can't be exiting out of those process threads cleanly.

Or can you archive, remove, re-create the build thread with a different ID in the DB or something?

Edited by ActionDan

No your not really......i can't follow up on any of my posts after june 2012 using the "my content" button of my profile....pm'd Loz and was ignored, twice.

I'll look into it.

PM me with more details if you can.

What can I give you then?

I only get the occassional error window, otherwise it just hands at saving post (but has posted)

Are you not able to see within the DB when I've made posts and see what codes are returned? It can't be exiting out of those process threads cleanly.

Or can you archive, remove, re-create the build thread with a different ID in the DB or something?

I had a few ideas in hand in turn to try and see if we can get it back in order, messing with the DB for your particular thread is alot of work.. More work than just manually re-creating your thread from scratch.

- Move thread from Members Rides to another section back to Members Rides.

- Create a new thread, then merge your thread with that new thread to create a new DB thread entry.

Drop me a PM and we can try the merge i just need you to create the thread so you take creator ownership rule.

Manually recreating that many pages of content would be a pain in the arse.

I'll PM you

Manually recreating that many pages of content would be a pain in the arse.

I'll PM you

Just do the first post/new topic, the rest can be merged.

I can move each post if needed but you better have a S13 aero bar laying around for cheap if im going to all that effort =D

sc_s15 can we confirm your thread is now completely operational?

Just trying to clear this thread up so it can be locked.

I've noticed all my subscribers in my build thread have gone aswell, I think there was 2 last I looked, and this error screen you get, I get the same thing but normally I just go back into the active topics and there's my thread with a gold star as if I haven't viewed my new post. Pretty queer. Never thought nothing of it till I just read this.. But my thread is dead lollll not much action goin on with my shit box for now haha

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if you want me to fix it drop me a pm you queer!