Sign in to follow this  
professor

s13 munt face(snake eye) photos

i am wondering if anyone has anymore pictures of the munt face or snake eye set up. i am going down that path and just wat few ideas when it comes to the front bar. i already have the headlights

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

ask -LCD- He used to have a onevia we called "munt face"

He probably can still make the headlight set up for you.

na dont need headlights already have them wired and set up. just want different pictures of the front end with different bars and colors

Jake Jones' S13, he had a photo shoot with Speedhunters you can have a geeze at.

I thought about doing this once, but people said light output is garbage and that the bonnet needs cutting because it's too long.

Jake Jones' S13, he had a photo shoot with Speedhunters you can have a geeze at.

I thought about doing this once, but people said light output is garbage and that the bonnet needs cutting because it's too long.

yeah thats what most people say about the hole set up. but the headlights i found are better than the standard s13 projector ones

20c59216.jpg

thanks i am just after different colors and front bars on them. i already have headlights sorted out and sitting there. just wanna see what bar looks best and what color. i want ideas

What head lights did you use ?

Specs for others interested in doing the same - you could even to a technical write up and submit it for the tech articles section

Yeah id love to know what/how you made the set up with? Also, professor if you have any issues with the light output id like to know before i even think about doing this. Is it street legal?