Sign in to follow this  
Kruges

326 Picture Request

Hey guys im chasing pictures of a 180sx type x with a standard kit and a 326 power wing or a 2 up wing, My car is a sil80 with type x kit and aero bar and just want to get an idea of what the wings would look like on a smaller kit before i purchace. If someone has a picture of a basic kitted sil80 with one that would be great but i dont like my chances. All the cars ive come across with these wings have massive kits and theres a good chance theres a reason for that....

I'll take a few snaps for you by the end of today. Got a white Type X with standard aero kit. Wheels are currently shitty sunken ones because I'm waiting on a dude to do my guards so I can fit some 10.5s on the rear but you'll get an overall idea.

Edited by keyhole150

The aim is with the massive rear wheels it'll look sweet from the back. Probably looks a bit odd otherwise to be honest so if you're gonna do it I'd say big kit or big wheels. It is a massive fkn wing haha.

I was hoping that epic low with big wheels and standard kit it might look alright. Maybe something smaller like s15 gt wing???

All I could fish up were some shitty pics from my phone man. I'm angling for the wide wheel + low combo, just waiting on some guard work and then it's a go ahead!

But for now enjoy skinny rims with no low and also how far it sits out on the side.

P5180034.JPG

IMAG0099.jpg

Still chasing a good side on pic guys, even possibly with an s15 gt spec wing with the centre removed instead. I know theres one getting around nz with one, just cant get a side on pic...

taupakidotnet.jpg