Sign in to follow this  
i want a silvia

NISSAN FAST Thread (Thread Now Closed)

Yeah no problems.

I need the Japanese Vin off the silver build plate on the firewall.

It will be in the form RPS13 XXXXXX

Hey the diagram you gace me was incorrect (my fault), the part i am after is actually fixed to the front bumpers corners, (well close to the corners, just behind the headlights to be precise). could you please post the daigram. thanks Ash(is it ash?)

Hey the diagram you gace me was incorrect (my fault), the part i am after is actually fixed to the front bumpers corners, (well close to the corners, just behind the headlights to be precise). could you please post the daigram.

s15.jpg

Is that it highlighted? FAST lists it as "bracket-front bumper, side"

If yes then the LH one is 62223-85F00 and RH is 62222-85F00

thanks Ash(is it ash?)

Yes, it is.

S15 Spec R GT alloy pedal set for a manual pleaseeee.

They don't seem to be listed sorry.

You will have to call Nissan and sew what they say.

Any chance i can get the part number for the brake clutch and gas pedal for the S15 GT models

there like an aloy look unlike the black rubber ones

Same deal as the guy above.

I can't see any listing for alloy pedals or pedal covers. The pedals listed in FAST all have rubber covers.

There are a few different ones and which one you need will depend on the date the car was built and whether you have HICAS or not.

05/95-08/98 NON HICAS - 25554-84T28

05/95-08-98 HICAS - 25554-84T29

08/98 NON HICAS - 25554-3C425

08/98 HICAS - 25554-3C426

If you do not know the exact month it was built, pm me with your Japanese Vin number, it will be on the silver plate on the firewall and in the format RPS13 XXX XXX or something very similar.

anybody got a new torrent for FAST? cant get anyone seeding..

Pm sent

There are a few different ones and which one you need will depend on the date the car was built and whether you have HICAS or not.

05/95-08/98 NON HICAS - 25554-84T28

05/95-08-98 HICAS - 25554-84T29

08/98 NON HICAS - 25554-3C425

08/98 HICAS - 25554-3C426

If you do not know the exact month it was built, pm me with your Japanese Vin number, it will be on the silver plate on the firewall and in the format RPS13 XXX XXX or something very similar.

Hey there, hoping you could help me with the part number for the rear swaybar links, and the metal caps/donut bushes that go with them (not the 'D' shaped bushes).

The car is a 88' model S13, was originally manual CA

Hey there, hoping you could help me with the part number for the rear swaybar links, and the metal caps/donut bushes that go with them (not the 'D' shaped bushes).

The car is a 88' model S13, was originally manual CA

These?

1-21-2011 4-44-24 PM.jpg

Link - 54618-35F10

Bush - 54612-01P00

Cap - 56113-33P00

Upper and lower caps and bushes are the same.

S13 aero option front bar and side skirts part numbers please :) Also reo bar to suit would be great too.

As mentioned on the first page we can't provide part numbers for the S13 Aero kit. As FAST does not list the "accessories" category for the S13 which the Aero kit is located in

The Aero bar uses the standard S13 reo which is 62030-35F30

Oh ok sorry. Should have read the first page. Thanks though :)

There are 2 boxes to the right of the heading "VIN-CODE". You put everything but the last 6 digits of the vin in the first box (so if your vin was KRPS13111222, you put KRPS13 in the first box), then in the box to the right of that you put the last 6 digits of the vin (111222).

Make sure you are using the Japanese Vin from the silver build plate, not the Aus Vin that is given at compliance.

Also if your profile info is accurate, then your car is a 2001 model S15 which would make it an AUS spec (unless it's a private import?).

FAST (at least the copies on the internet) does not do AUS spec vehicles.

You can't unless you know someone who works at a Nissan parts dealership, has access to the installation discs, and is prepared to steal/copy them for you.

FAST is proprietary software.

Ashman, wondering if you would happen to know the part number for the little right angle plastic connectors for the fuel lines that clip into the fuel tank plastic top for an s15?

Thanks.

Ashman, wondering if you would happen to know the part number for the little right angle plastic connectors for the fuel lines that clip into the fuel tank plastic top for an s15?

Thanks.

Fuel Tank Outlet Plate

17278-5L310

Just the top plate, not the whole fuel pump assembly or anything. The plastic connectors appear to be moulded into the top plate.

ASHMAN

have a big quest for you, I hope it is the last,

i need part numbers for the JDM s15 pop-up dvd dash, i need the whole assembly, including the head unit, and the lcd scrreen, and the dash fitting and motro and the plastic trim that houses it all.

basically converting my car.

could you give me numbers, i may just end up buying bits and pieces and using my own head deck and lcd.

cheers in advance!

ASHMAN

i need part numbers for the JDM s15 pop-up dvd dash, i need the whole assembly, including the head unit, and the lcd scrreen, and the dash fitting and motro and the plastic trim that houses it all.

could you give me numbers, i may just end up buying bits and pieces and using my own head deck and lcd.

cheers in advance!

WOW, your right about a huge quest.

I've looked into it and there are seriously about 10 different part numbers for each component (there are like 7 different head units alone.).

Without being able to read the Japanese descriptions I can't say what part suits what exactly.

Even if I could give you the correct part numbers, being that it is an optional extra and not stocked in Australia, Nissan would likely charge you a ridiculous amount for the parts. I would not be surprised if you got a quote for $2000 or $3000 all up.

Not to mention the JDM headunit/gps/tv tuner won't work here.

What I would do if I were you is try to find the motor mechanism, screen, and dash pad on Yahoo Japan or privately here (wreckers, FS section), and then either get a high end aftermarket headunit with gps/tv etc (Clarion, Pioneer, Alpine) and connect that up to the factory screen. Or look at building a car pc do connect to the factory screen.

ASHMAN

cheers in advance!

WOW, your right about a huge quest.

I've looked into it and there are seriously about 10 different part numbers for each component (there are like 7 different head units alone.).

Without being able to read the Japanese descriptions I can't say what part suits what exactly.

Even if I could give you the correct part numbers, being that it is an optional extra and not stocked in Australia, Nissan would likely charge you a ridiculous amount for the parts. I would not be surprised if you got a quote for $2000 or $3000 all up.

Not to mention the JDM headunit/gps/tv tuner won't work here.

What I would do if I were you is try to find the motor mechanism, screen, and dash pad on Yahoo Japan or privately here (wreckers, FS section), and then either get a high end aftermarket headunit with gps/tv etc (Clarion, Pioneer, Alpine) and connect that up to the factory screen. Or look at building a car pc do connect to the factory screen.

thanks , would you be able to post up some of the diagrams so i can take the part numbers and ask nissan australia, they will be able to tell me what is what

i have located a dash but it is without the screen :(

thanks again

Here are the diagrams:

s15#1.jpg

The box on the right is the popup dash

s15#2.jpg

Part B is the actual screen. The rest are all the available headunits.

It looks simple from the diagrams, but once you actually select a part (say the tv screen) it brings up a list of about 10 different part numbers each to suit a specific vehicle/specification, this is what I am unable to read, because it is in Japanese.