Sign in to follow this  
NRG180

4 into 5 stud bolt-on spacers

I can't to find ready made 4->5 stud bolt-on spacers.

Did research and very confused on pricing... some offers are over $500 for custom made. I might as well get hub conversion set for that money <_>

Any suppliers have value for money???

just jap racing. have em for 550 i think.

If you meant Just Jap Auto imports than they dont have it. Logic Just Jap Racing = JJR is what Jast Jap Auto Imports stock.

look harder they're everywhere some of the sponsors have them

I seriously can't find anyone to sell 4 to 5 conversion spacers. There is one seller but he is still developing those.

I must be blind...

drift racing industries can make you some.

The dude said he's developing those still or something in this regard. I'm still waiting for his responce - he's gotta b busy

what about GKTECH

I'll try GKTECH. I need spacers for the new wheels they got.... oh yeah!

My Brother (GROWLY Custom Machining)was looking at making them a while back but when he talked to a few people that used to retail them they said that they stopped selling them because they couldn't get a design that didn't crack; so I suspect that is why you can't find a set now.

My Brother (GROWLY Custom Machining)was looking at making them a while back but when he talked to a few people that used to retail them they said that they stopped selling them because they couldn't get a design that didn't crack; so I suspect that is why you can't find a set now.

Now u r scaring me :o .

Still deciding on SPACERS vs HUB CONVERSION. Even if I go for spacers I'll try get thicker ones.

dont go 4 stud to 5 stud spacers. they are a terrible mod!!!!!!

fork out the cash for a 5 stud conversion kit with 4pot front and 2pot rear brakes. you'll be so much better off in the long run.

no risk of anything cracking or braking. and you'll be so much safer under braking.

a 5 stud full conversion kit is a very neccessary mod for anyone who wants to drive fast and also stop safely.

You can get them off yahoo japan, but a proper 5 stud conversion really is a better idea.

well i have seem them on sponser advertisments alot of times on ns and i had a friend who was just selling some, they're on ebay, yahoo auctions

i thought they were pretty common

well i have seem them on sponser advertisments alot of times on ns and i had a friend who was just selling some, they're on ebay, yahoo auctions

I'm looking for 4 into 5 stud conversion spacers and so far only found two sellers who confirmed they can sell to me.

through one of the guys in japan you can get them

i was going to do it but decided not to be a tight arse

I'm looking for 4 into 5 stud conversion spacers and so far only found two sellers who confirmed they can sell to me.

i can flippen read dude i know what you're looking for

GK TECH dont sell them there is one sponsor that sells them ns that does do research you will find some

GK TECH dont sell them there is one sponsor that sells them ns that does do research you will find some

Very easy to say: someone, somewhere, sometime, in some section, look harder, bla bla bla.... I did flicking look in sponsors again and again + looked at their own websites, pm'ed & rang. No can see - me be blind???

What's so hard to put a link or name a trader like many others above did???

Besides GKTech do sell them! Custom, made to order - WTF?

Phone: 1800 GKTECH (458 324)

Very easy to say: someone, somewhere, sometime, in some section, look harder, bla bla bla.... I did flicking look in sponsors again and again + looked at their own websites, pm'ed & rang. No can see - me be blind???

What's so hard to put a link or name a trader like many others above did???

Besides GKTech do sell them! Custom, made to order - WTF?

Phone: 1800 GKTECH (458 324)

We don't sell spacers of any sort and never have.

Sorry mate.

Greg

My biggest apologies I meant WheelWorX.

Sorry guys... :blush:

drift racing industries can make you some.

hey there champ , how are ya , hope all is well and i know this thread is a year old but just like to give my reply to this

i actually do have the genuine original set of 4 - 5 stud x 114.3pcd hub centric as well and are 20mm in thickness , they are some quality grade goods i tell you with the development made in them

i just been having troubles in finding a manufacture and engineering shop to help me out with em and been a bit half assed about it , should get my act together so i can start producing them cos i know i have a crap load of interest in them and its another alternative if you cant exactly afford or go out of the way to purchasing a whole brake upgrade this is pretty simple and quick way of installing the products to your car .

hope this helps you all and will be not as cheap as normal spacers and a fair bit , but worth it i tell you , value for money for sure

hope you all understand and this info is useful to you

and will keep you all updated

cheers anthony

btw nrg180 , you end up getting any or just went the brake upgrade ?