chris_c30

Sa active members role call

How many active users do we have in sa, would like to start organising some events etc if we have a decent number.

by the looks of it bloody none.

there are people we see them driving to work on a friday.....

but some are scared to venture out because they will get done

Haven't owned an import for years but still floating here in the background

well that aint helping the cause not owning an import...?

adelaide is dead

some bloke needs to have a mobile number that just msgs people a time and a place every month to catch up and go for a drive.

need to create a trusted community between mates..... it will be a good thing

Still here..I'd be interested.

Edited by HUSTLA

Yeh doesn't always have to be a cruise we Could organise cruise and meals bbqs go kart in etc get a good community going

if there is 10 different people that reply to this thread in adelaide ill eat my words.....

adelaide has no car scene

I was thinking about the whole hard tuned dying thing because of Facebook etc and I came up with an idea.

Please don't roast me if its rubbish lol

Like an "Adelaide secret cruise" where we design a flyer of some sort which we can all print out and give to other imports owners we may see around Adelaide stating that this is a no Facebook event run by hardtuned

Obvious things it would need are date time and location

I did something similar a few years back just on my own terms. I don't have Facebook and just through word of mouth and these flyers I had approx 200 people come and it was a great night

Let me know some thoughts?!

I'm couple hours north of Adelaide but for a organised event I'm interested. I'm not on Facebook either. More than happy to help out.

Edited by HUSTLA

if there is 10 different people that reply to this thread in adelaide ill eat my words.....

I'm number 6, only 4 more....

I'd be keen for a cruise, just need to get my car off defect. Nearly there just need to finish off a few things and save up to face regency.

PS: If anyone has seat belts I can buy or even borrow for a 180sx let me know :rolleyes:

I was thinking about the whole hard tuned dying thing because of Facebook etc and I came up with an idea.

Please don't roast me if its rubbish lol

Like an "Adelaide secret cruise" where we design a flyer of some sort which we can all print out and give to other imports owners we may see around Adelaide stating that this is a no Facebook event run by hardtuned

Obvious things it would need are date time and location

I did something similar a few years back just on my own terms. I don't have Facebook and just through word of mouth and these flyers I had approx 200 people come and it was a great night

Let me know some thoughts?!

I feel like there's the potential for it to end up on Facebook and for a shot load of idiots to rock up lol, also if a group gets too big and you don't notify the police shut can get out of control

Small groups are always better then large groups. The last thing you want is everyone in their shit box falcadores to rock up and start acting like heroes and bringing unwanted attention.

Would be awesome to get everyone's number and have a group of us to go out

Would be great to find someone who had access to a carpark with a boom gate or something and then have a invite only event having to hand over an invite in return for entry

That way no falcodores would be there lol

Like I said guys just spitballing here but would be keen to contribute in anyway to help raise the Adelaide car scene again and try to get the secret beauties out of the garages where they have been sitting between all jap day each year lol

I'm pretty keen to drive with people in my s14, probably coming off the road for upgrades soon so it'll have to be my ra65 celica, not heaps interested in doing dumb shit and having it turn into an orgy of defects tho lol

Chis, didn't you damage your S14 at JDMX Park or am I mistaking you for someone else?

Dam I thought I knew two people on here, looks to only be one now. A catch up is defiantly in need. Need to put faces to names on here.

Its been ages since I have owned an import (over 5 years), but I am proud to say I purchased a very tidy S13 last week and I am looking forward to getting back into the import community.

I would be keen on catch ups / cruises etc

Dam I thought I knew two people on here, looks to only be one now. A catch up is defiantly in need. Need to put faces to names on here.

You know me man 👌🏼👍🏽 lol

Would people be down for things like hills drives to pubs for lunch on nice days and go karting even grip practice at mallala whatever we are all into

You know me man lol

Yeah you're the only one though

black_s13_DET makes 7..........

I could be interested in a meet/cruise, get my hidden treasure out of the shed,seeing that it's done less than 1000kms in the last 2 years! Only if it's not a rainy day it never goes out in the rain!

Edited by S15 sxytime

Hi all,

Iv been a member for 11 years now at least and this could be my first post ever!

Definitely need to get something happening, I went on the last HR cruse (first one for me) and i got a defect warning 5 mins in but the cops were out in force and way too many FORD AND COMMOS.

And B00sted180 you can buy seat belts from www.willshire.com.au they make seat belt you just need to take in your old ones so they can match them up!

oh god theres almost 10 people the car scene just exploding lol

just set a time every month and if your there your there. doesn't matter if theres one bloke or 10

B00sted180 you can buy seat belts from www.willshire.com.au they make seat belt you just need to take in your old ones so they can match them up!

Yeah I've gone and seen them and they quoted $150 per seatbelt. I was hoping to just get a working second hand drivers one cheaper.

Second hand seatbelts are hard to buy, I'm pretty sure retail dealers can't legally sell seatbelts from a written off car, but some are quite willing to swap for a carton of beer. But seatbelts off Gumtree are free game though !!

Edited by S15 sxytime